Thursday 21 March 2013

the wrong side of 25

Food …
So many varieties, so many ingredients, so many options .
As a chef/foodie/aspiring writer food is something that really gets me excited.
This blog is going to get slightly emotional so don’t say I didn’t give any warning.
After a recent realisation that I am on the wrong side of 25 I have decided that I don’t need to be ashamed of the fact that I have a million things that I want out of life.
That being a dreamer is perfectly normal and that doing something that makes me happy even though I may not be saving the world or breaking records it is perfectly ok.
So with my new insight into life I have decided that I am going to do what I love cook home-style food and open a little business where I can showcase my passion and enjoy the feeling of making people happy if only for a second or third mouthful.
I am also going to continue to write even if no one reads it and even if it doesn’t get me a job as a food critic or journalist.
After some recent events in my life I have decided that life is short and I am going to do what I love because it makes me happy.
So if anyone does read this please comment tell me what you want or wanted to do in life it’s never too late to be happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment