Friday 28 March 2014

Exciting News

Hi guys I know it's been a while but life gets in the way you know  but I'm pleased to announce that I am now a "head chef"! 

(Moment for Applause) lol 

It's pretty exciting and pretty nerve-racking at the same time  I mean I've done it all before but now..all that pressure of stuffing up or if something goes wrong but on an upside finally getting all the recognition for what you've done.
I finally have a project I can see my teeth into it from creating menus to plating up,to making sure the brides and grooms are happy( and that is a tough task to please a bride).
my first task as head chef I did what any other would do and go into the kitchen and striped it! Whether it was already clean or not I had my standards.
Now that my kitchen was in place the next thing I wanted to do was create a menu that brought back good old-fashioned homestyle cooking but turned it into a fine dining experience.
This is going to be my challenge.
The menu is the consist of 10 of each entree, main and desert items along with a cocktail menu. 
I am due to have my first food tasting night this Friday where I cook every item on my menu and put it on display for the brides and grooms to judge.
Stay posted for pictures of this event



No comments:

Post a Comment